Theatre Major

Being a BA theatre major has been such a great experience. Regent really helps performers define who they are as actors and define who they are as Christians in the performing world. What I've learned most being here so far has been how to set up boundaries as a Christian performer and stand by them.

Continuing Education

Coming back to school after a two year break was very scary at first because I felt so far behind from all the people I graduated with, but God showed me that my timing here was perfect. And he has let me meet such wonderful people who have been where I'm at and they encouraged me. And once you're in the classes, you see that there are people of all ages and degrees and that age doesn't matter so much.

Christian Education

I use to say that I would never go to a Christian University because I thought they would be so strict and uptight. Also I didn't think a Christian University would be able to teach me theatre the way I needed it to be taught. Regent completely changed my perspective. They have a wonderful program and they really encourage us in our walk with God and show us how to co-exist in the world as a Christian.

Theatre Degree

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 16, 17 &18. Sorry I was so busy and wasn't close to internet.


Day 16 –

Another picture of myself.. i really love this pic.. i feel like it expresses me in every way.

Day 17- a person you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

If I could take one day to switch lives with someone it would be… Mary on the day Jesus was hung on the cross. Why the mother of Christ? And why that day? Mary’s life has always fascinated me and even though that day is a very devastating day, I would want to see it, and have her memories of her son, of God’s son, and with all the love and yet know this is something that must happen. As devastating as the day was for Mary, I’d choose that day. Because as much as I know what he did for me and people reenact it all the time. We still take things for granted.

I want that day so I can see and have complete understanding, not just a head knowledge, but such a deep deep heart knowledge that would carry me forever. Of how much He loved me and how much God wanted me to be with him. And I’d choose Mary because she knew Jesus best. She knew what he was and she watched him grow into the man he was to be.

Day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have

Plans: I’ve come to try not to make to many plans because God seems to change them on me.

Dreams: I have so many dreams stored in my heart, I don’t even know what they all are. But God does and he’ll bring them to pass when He sees fit.

Goals: Get through today, Prepare for tomorrow, and seek God everyday in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment