Theatre Major

Being a BA theatre major has been such a great experience. Regent really helps performers define who they are as actors and define who they are as Christians in the performing world. What I've learned most being here so far has been how to set up boundaries as a Christian performer and stand by them.

Continuing Education

Coming back to school after a two year break was very scary at first because I felt so far behind from all the people I graduated with, but God showed me that my timing here was perfect. And he has let me meet such wonderful people who have been where I'm at and they encouraged me. And once you're in the classes, you see that there are people of all ages and degrees and that age doesn't matter so much.

Christian Education

I use to say that I would never go to a Christian University because I thought they would be so strict and uptight. Also I didn't think a Christian University would be able to teach me theatre the way I needed it to be taught. Regent completely changed my perspective. They have a wonderful program and they really encourage us in our walk with God and show us how to co-exist in the world as a Christian.

Theatre Degree

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 26 and Day 27

Day 26 What do you think of your friends? (in no particular order and not all of them)

Jessie: The Bestest Bestie and twin a girl could ever have. We’ve been Besties since high school. She knows me better than anyone. She knows when I just need to be silly and when I need to be slapped. She sticks with me through think and thin and loves me even through my screw ups. She’s an amazing Woman of God and there aren’t words to describe my love and appreciation for her in my life. She’s a role model in so many ways, and I totally wish I could grow up t be as kind, caring and considerate as she is.

Tianna: A new Bestie but a Bestie all the same. She’s like a sister who I can share my crazy life with and she puts up with me and my silliness. She knows me extremely well too and she has no problem putting me in my place when I need to be put there. She’s blunt and weird and I love her oh so dearly for putting up with me. She’s fun and funny and has helped me grow so much spiritually. And I’m super excited to see how God will continue to stretch and grow our friendship.

Veronica: An Amazing Woman of God who has been an encourager, and up lifter in my life. She’s prayed for me, laughed with me, joked with me, and worked along side me. She’s another type of sister who has helped me grow in my walk with God and she has allowed me to pour into her life as well. She’s funny and quirky and I’m gonna miss her when she goes to California.

Sarah: An amazing prayer warrior and adventure seeker. Sarah prays like no one else I know. She’s sweet and caring and there for you when you need her. She’s also great for random adventures and fun picture taking. She’s a blessing in my life and fun to hang out with. I love that girl.

Juliette: JULES!!!! Love her!!! She’s my beach buddy. And my scream, dance, do what you need to do in the moment girl. We have so much fun whenever we’re together its ridiculous… a good ridiculous… and she’s the little sister I never had.

Ash: Costume Shop buddy! Ash is amazing and talented and goofy and weird too. She has her own taste in everything and it’s beautiful. She’s got a beautiful heart and I love spending time with her.

Dan: Dan was my very first friend at regent. We clicked really well. He’s been there for me on so many occasions. He’s the guy to go to if you want to meet new people because he can introduce you to a new person everyday if you wanted. He’s spontaneous and all around awesome.

Brielle: Beautiful girl who will get up & go when you need to do something spare of the moment. Loves God and does her best to reach out and be there amongst her crazy schedule. I love watching her grow in God and move forward in the direction he is taking her.

All my friends are pretty amazing and I love them and I love spending time with them in all shapes and forms that hanging time comes in J

Day 27 Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?

I was bored and wanted to do something since I don’t have homework... I need to exercise my brain a little and give people a better chan

No comments:

Post a Comment